Advertise with Wardrobe Oxygen
Thank you for considering Wardrobe Oxygen as a place to advertise your brand, business or blog! Wardrobe Oxygen was created in 2005 and is a blog that not only showcases Alison Gary’s personal style but also offers fashion advice for all women, regardless of age, figure, lifestyle, or budget. Wardrobe Oxygen also regularly provides reviews of apparel, accessories, books, concerts, and beauty products.
Wardrobe Oxygen has been featured on sites such as Refinery 29, StyleCaster, The Washington Post, Washingtonian and Parents Magazine. Alison Gary regularly writes for sites such as Savings.com, The Savvy Life, The Washington Post, AOL Patch, and Redbook Magazine. Alison Gary and Wardrobe Oxygen have been mentioned in publications such as Living the Savvy Life and The Power of DRES and quoted on sites like U.S. News and World Report, Redbook, MSNBC, Forbes, The Huffington Post, and Get Rich Slowly.
Wardrobe Oxygen Statistics:
- Over 4,000 RSS, Bloglovin, and Google Friend Connect subscribers
- An average of 60,000 unique monthly site visits and 350,000 monthly page views
- Alexa rating of 46,567 in the US, 229.087 globally
- All posts are promoted via Wardrobe Oxygen’s Twitter account (over 2,300 followers), Facebook account (over 1,700 followers), and Pinterest account (over 1,500 followers)
- The average Wardrobe Oxygen reader is female, between the ages of 28-55 who is interested in current fashion and beauty trends and online shopping for fashion and beauty
Forms of Advertising Available:
- Text links in the sidebar, footer, or already-published posts
- Banner ads of practically every popular size
- Product reviews
- Wardrobe Oxygen does not feature sponsored or guest post; all text is written by Alison Gary
If you are interested in advertising or having a product reviewed on Wardrobe Oxygen, do not hesitate to contact Alison via email.
Disclaimer: FTC Regulations Effective December 2009 require disclosure that compensation is received for the placement of advertising on Wardrobe Oxygen, compensation may be received for giveaways, and compensation is never received for reviews. Regardless of whether compensation is received from a seller or advertiser, my opinions are always my own.