Shoegal tagged me, so now I must provide to you five things you may not know about me… That's tough! I am pretty candid with my life. If you read you know I went through the alterna-chick point with black hair, black lips and partially shaved head. I was a blonde sorority girl, I used to be the high-maintenance girl with the acrylic French manicure and the darker lip liner and the fake bake. I have been fat, I have been thin and everything in between. Let's see what I can dig from the deep recesses from my mind…
- I have terribly wide feet. I am actually a size 6 EEE but because only orthopedic shoes are available in that size, I wear a 7.5 medium. When I was little (and a bit to this day) I walk on my toes which caused my feet to grow super-thick padding on the balls which made the feet wider. I try to stretch the ankle tendons with yoga to lessen the toe-walking and this is why I feel terribly comfortable in high-heeled shoes!
- My front tooth (the one that sticks out a bit) is 50% fake. I used to grind my teeth a lot which weakened the tooth. I then banged it against a fork and the tooth came off. it's bonding and a nightguard that keeps me from looking like a hockey player!
- I only own three pairs of underwear that are not thongs. I wear the regular pairs with skirts, but for everything else (yes, even exercise) I wear a thong. I find them very comfortable for my shape and I am deathly afraid of VPL!
- I have always dreamed of being the tan blonde who can carry off a wardrobe of neutrals. Every so often I get into a phase where I attempt cream, khaki and taupe. I have even tried blonde twice with very bad results. it has taken many years to love my pale skin, brown hair and complexion that looks it's very best against primary colors and jewel tones.
- I don't own any tall boots because my calves are too big. Again a problem from the toe walking – it has bulked up my calves so much that most boots do not fit, and those for wide calves that do fit look stupid on my short logs of appendages. I dream of having a pair of Frye Harness boots and some soft black leather knee-high boots with slim sexy heels and some beat up old and adored cowboy boots but alas, even at 110 lbs my calves were still too big for traditional boots. This is also why you will rarely see me in ankle-strap shoes – ankles too big also due to the childhood of toewalking and crazy muscles built up in the wrong places!