photo via Pexels
Hi everyone, this is Jessica! Allie and I have been friends for a few years, and I've recently come on board to help with some of the behind the scenes work at Wardrobe Oxygen. I'm also going to share a weekly recap of the best and the brightest that she and I have found on the internet and within the blogosphere. I look forward to getting to know all of you! Here’s some of what we were loving on the internet this week:
- I cannot WAIT to see Jessica Lange and Susan Sarandon in Feud. Do you think they’ll do justice to Bette and Joan?
- Hey! J.Crew! Why dontcha want my money?!
- The beautiful Ashley Graham stars alongside “regular” beautiful women in the annual “Sports Illustrated” Swimsuit edition
- Jenise looks AMAZING in this Eloquii outfit, and I adore her guide for single gals on Valentine’s Day!
- Bustle says these are the top trends that we’ll be into this year — what do you think?
- ICYMI, Lady Gaga *slayed* at the Superbowl Halftime show last weekend. Here’s the deets on her incredible red lip.
- This behind the scenes at a childrens' atelier is utterly fascinating.
- Ariel continues to be one of my favorite fashion bloggers. Love her dress and the sartorial kismet with her art school friend!
- Here are some amazing self-care ideas for this Valentine’s Day … or any day, really
- If I can look this fabulous at 90 I'll be a happy woman.
- It may be winter, but Allie's dreaming of Spring. She just ordered these shoes in red from Naturalizer; expect a review in the near future!
- A hot look for spring and summer is denim on denim on denim. Digging this tie-belt denim jacket from Gap. It's a bit safari jacket, a bit classic denim, could dress up for work with a skirt or dress down with you guessed it, some denim!