This article may contain affiliate links; if you click on a shopping link and make a purchase I may receive a commission. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Oh no, you completely forgot that Secret Santa gift, a little something for your brother’s new girlfriend, or you and your friends agreed to not give gifts but half of the gang broke that rule. You waited to get something for your sweetie, or maybe your in-laws. You need to get a gift STAT. Well, I have you covered with some great gifts at a variety of price points that are sure to arrive before Christmas Eve.
- Metal Catchall Tray: One of those little somethings that comes surprisingly in handy. I have one in the bathroom for barrettes and elastics, one at the dressing table, one next to my bed. This one comes in 12 different patterns and designs. $9.59
- Pendleton Crater Lake National Park Blanket: A classic that will be appreciated by anyone and will fit in most any décor. I have always loved these gorgeous blankets from Pendleton, for the bed, for snuggling on the couch, for camping, and more. If Crater Lake isn’t your jam, click here for Yosemite, here for Glacier (my personal fave), here for Acadia, and here for Yellowstone. $249
- HP Sprocket Portable Photo Printer: A great gift for those who still craft photo albums, this is also a great addition to any holiday party to have take-home photos from the event. $99.95
- Drunk Elephant Baby Juju + Baby Pekee Travel Duo: One of the most-hyped skincare lines and some of the most interesting products from it. A great gift for your bestie beauty guru or even a teen who is looking to up her skincare game. $18.00
- Cuisinart Immersion Blender: We received this as a wedding gift and I can’t tell you how many times we actually use it! It started when making baby food, but it’s used for smoothies, cocktails and mocktails, soups, sauces, and more. While I show it in pink, it comes in four different colors. $30.86
- Ring Video Doorbell: We have this doorbell and it’s one of the best purchases we’ve ever made. I did a Ring Doorbell review before, but since then we’ve upgraded to the latest doorbell and even bought one for my mom. You can set it up to be motion activated as soon as someone enters your yard, speak to people at your door even if you are across the country, and Ring has a community to keep you abreast of thefts, break-ins, and such in your community. $169 for the latest, $99 for the classic version which is still great.
- R2D2 Thermos: For a Star Wars-loving kid or kid at heart, this is a gift that is not only cool but also practical. Holds 12 ounces and keeps drinks cold for 12 hours. $13.66
- Storm Glass: The crystals in the glass chamber react to changes in atmospheric pressure and predict the weather. A cool décor piece or fun way to learn about weather and science. Cool for all ages. $20.00
- Karaoke Machine: Be the favorite aunt at the holiday party, or bring the party to your friends! Play CDs, stream with Bluetooth, and set the scene with disco lights. $69.99
- Rechargeable Hand Warmer: For the person who has everything, I bet they don’t have this! Auto-shutoff for safety, rechargeable plus it will charge your smartphone! Five colors to choose from. $24.97
- Amazon Echo Look: Has all the features of Alexa plus style advice. Take photos or videos of your look and ask Alexa for feedback and style tips. I have the Echo Look and have used it to take outfit photos for the blog and send selfies to friends to let them know what I’m wearing that evening while also using it to stream music, answer questions, check my schedule, and more. $49.99
- Selfie Ring Light: I have a version of this selfie light and it’s super easy to use with any smartphone, has adjustable brightness, and is far less obnoxious than a flash. No need for batteries, it charges with an included USB cord. $12.99
- Lite Brite: Come on, you know you loved this as a kid and would likely love it if you received it now as an adult! The classic Lite Brite, a great gift for anyone aged 4 and up. $32.98
- Cat Shaped Tea Cup and Infuser: For the cat lover and/or tea lover in your life, a super cute (and well-rated) glass tea cup with lid and built-in tea strainer. Five colors to choose from. $25.99
I needed a present for a white elephant gift exchange; two splits of Prosecco and a fun party fascinator later (Target) I had New Year’s Eve in a bag. Punched a row of holes across the top of a colorful bag and strung curling ribbons. Done (and only $1 over the 10$ limit).