This article may contain affiliate links; if you click on a shopping link and make a purchase I may receive a commission. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
On weekends, it's so easy to resort to old jeans, sneakers, and a sweatshirt but there's a lot of clothes out there just as comfy as sweats but with far more style. One thing I really like about CAbi is how the clothes can dress up or down and are comfortable enough to lounge in or run around town accomplishing errands. My weekend uniform is usually jeans and tall boots, a knit top and layering piece, so I styled these CAbi pieces to fit my weekend style. I don't think the Shadow Sweater looks as good in these pictures as it does in person – it's hard to tell but it's a perfect circle with arms, really flatters the figure and has such interesting detail. The grays and taupes have a cool tone to them making them work great with colors like navy and plum. The Forum Tee is freaking brilliant, such a flattering cut that it looks awesome by itself with a pair of jeans and would even look cute with black pants and boots and a funky necklace for a night out.
A few other pieces from the CAbi line that I tried and liked but weren't featured on the blog:
- Side Pocket Blouse – if it weren't the same exact color as my skin, I would love it. Wear with a black bra underneath for a sexy night out look, pair with a cami and wear to work. It's incredibly flattering of a cut, and machine washable even though it looks like silk chiffon.
- Ultimate Tank – this tank is deceiving, on the hanger it looked like a man's undershirt, but Lisa told me it was sexy on the body. Lisa was right – it's slightly sheer so you can go all-out sexy with a solid black bra peeking through, or layer with another cami. Racerback, but not so much you can't wear most regular bras. A long length, but not clingy – would look stellar with skinny jeans or pants and booties and a bold necklace. Also looks cute peeking out from the White Shirt Tunic.
- Horizon Poncho – if I were 2″ taller I would buy it. Great colors, great cut, just not for a 5'3″ woman who needs to wear a larger size.
- Cocoon Top – Wear with jeans and heels for a night out with the girls, wear under a gray or black suit for the office. Very flattering print, cut, and fabric.
- Keys Please Top – Always love a blouse that looks professional yet it of a really wearable fabric. This is a very soft viscose/poly blend that feels like a perfectly worn tee, yet has all the polish to make it wearable to the office or even date night. Wear tucked in under a suit or cardigan for work, untucked with skinny jeans and heels for after hours.
- Ponte Legging – Love ponte, love the heave weight and great fit that didn't suffocate my calves yet looked streamlined, and LOVED the little detail of ankle zippers (which was still comfortable when under tall boots)!
- Ponte Riding Pant – Runs a bit bigger than the leggings in the top, but still a great fit and the suede patches were a nice touch. They made me wish I had brown tall boots to wear with them, would look amazing with the Horizon Poncho.
Are you familiar with CAbi? What are your favorite pieces from the current season?
Note: I was not compensated for this or any of the recent posts on CAbi. All clothing was on loan from my consultant, Lisa Holt, and was returned to her at the end of the week. All opinions are my own.