This article may contain affiliate links; if you click on a shopping link and make a purchase I may receive a commission. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
– Banana Republic: black sheath dress (via eBay)
– Duo: “Bern” boots in tan
– J. Crew: Gold necklace
– Ann Taylor: Gold hoops
– Ralph Lauren: Gold bangle
– Express: Camel and berries silk scarf, knotted a few times and tied as a necklace
– Washed and conditioned with Pureology
– Pureology blowdry amplifier
– Got2B curling mousse
– Dried with diffuser
– Frizzy part (right side of head) fixed with curling iron
– Lightly brushed with wood bristle brush
– Philosophy: The present clear makeup, The Supernatural Color Correctors concealer trio in Light
– Cargo: Matte BeachBlush in Tenerife
– Pop Beauty: Palette for brown eyes – the khaki and gold blended on lid
– Clinique: Almost Lipstick in Black Honey
– Cover Girl: LashBlast mascara in black
– Maybelline: UltraLiner in Black and brow powder in Dark Brown
– Shu Eumura: Lash curler
– Burberry London Eau de Toilette
And finally, these pictures are by my new sassy camera! I am in lurrve with it. It is more than I expected to pay, but with upcoming social and life events, I feel it is worth it. For those who are wondering, I got the Canon PowerShot SX100 IS. It has a 10x optical zoom and as you can see by these quickly-shot pics, takes pictures with really clear and true color. Loving it.
Today is rainy and gross, which is why I am wearing these boots again. As everyone else sloshes around in rubber Wellingtons, these boots keep me just as dry, but far more cozy and comfy. I adore these boots, I may have to take them to Bonnaroo this year!