This article may contain affiliate links; if you click on a shopping link and make a purchase I may receive a commission. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
It's Friday, which means I'm sharing my weekly sale alert of some of the best deals on the internet this weekend. I like to focus on things you can wear and use now, but will still be valuable later. Please be mindful of your spending, we don't know how long this will last but I know many are lacking things to be functional and comfortable right now, are taking on new hobbies and workouts, and are looking to buff up their home since they're spending more time in it. If you know of any great sales I missed, do share in the comments!
Anthropologie: 30% off Sale
Anthro has an additional 30% off sale items, and the sale items are both plentiful and already beautifully priced. Ever wish you could find something at Anthropologie under $50? Under $25? Now is your chance to get that dreamy boho look for your home and your wardrobe for incredible prices. Plus this weekend they have free shipping on orders of $50 and more and free returns!
- The message on this dish towel is even more appropriate in the past month and with the sale it's under $10. I also like this dish towel.
- Now is the time to embrace the muumuu, the flowing dress that makes slippers chic, and this one is a beautiful option. Available in standard, petite, and plus in two different prints.
- Spending more time at home, you may wish you had more rugs to add comfort and warmth. Available in the size of a doormat to 9'x12′, this rug is an incredible price for a beautiful style.
- When it's so hard to remember what day it is, this sweater can help you remember and look cute to boot.
- I totally want to snuggle in this beautiful cardigan all day long. Available in standard, petite, and plus sizes.
- I heartily recommend journaling right now. It helps you understand what you're feeling, clarify thoughts, and will be an interesting record of an historic point we're living through. These little monogrammed journals are less than $10 and all initials are still available.
- Graphic tees with a flattering shape have become my go-to the past few weeks and this one with a “fashion circus” on the front is a great one and only around $30.
- I love these pants so much. The print is gorgeous, though if it's not your scene they also have another print. Standard and tall sizes. Pair with a graphic tee or your favorite cropped sweater or sweatshirt for at-home boho chic.
- This beautiful skirt would be lovely right now with a tank or fitted tee, a cardigan, and a pair of Birkenstocks.
- This pretty peasant blouse would even make a pair of yoga pants feel chic. Standard, petite, and plus sizes available.
- Now is the time to embrace reusable items if you haven't already. We've used cloth napkins for over a decade and I'm always looking for when they are on sale. These 18″ square cotton napkins come in two choices of colors and a four-pack is on sale for around $20.
- This soft zebra-print sweater is one you'll reach for day after day.
- And it didn't make the collage, but this bowl is great, whether you are a dog person or a cat person.
J.Jill: 40% Off
J.Jill has 40% off through April 13th with promo code 40APR20. J.Jill has so many great things that are good for now as you're sheltering in place and working from home, but will transition nicely when you will be back at the office and out and about. Most everything is available in regular, petite, tall, and plus sizes and has reasonable washing instructions.
- A machine-wash and dry linen dress with pockets? Yes please! Would also look cute open as a jacket over white jeans and a tank, or worn with leggings. Misses and plus sizes.
- This tank has a built-in shelf bra, comes in seven colors, misses and petite sizes, and gets rave reviews from customers saying it's a great layering piece especially when working from home.
- An easy-care t-shirt dress with pockets! Wear now with your fuzzy slippers, later wear with a denim jacket and a pair of trendy sneakers (like the Supergas below), or with flats and a long cardigan (like the navy one below).
- A beautiful alternative to slippers; these mules come in four colors and one embellished print style. I'm partial to the champagne shimmer which is fun and also a great choice with dressy pants outfits like cocktail pantsuits and holiday ensembles.
- Taking breaks for fresh air during this time should be done safely, and this fedora is classically chic and also has an adjustable band for the perfect size.
- I love this skirt. All the pockets, and elasticized waist, a perfect non-boring neutral color… and did I mention the pockets? Style with a chambray shirt, a white linen shirt, a Breton tee, a tee or tank in fun colors like coral and hot pink and yellow and turquoise and red. It's loose enough to be comfortable, but tailored enough to not look schlubby. Misses, petite, tall, and plus options (and the belt is removable).
- A beautiful and breezy alternative to t-shirts, this machine washable tunic will make your favorite leggings look downright chic!
- If you're looking for a pair of joggers in a color other than black, these granite-colored ones come in misses, petite, and plus sizes.
- The perfect spring layering piece – this linen and rayon poncho comes in two colors (and just one size).
- J.Jill's Wearaver Tank is highly rated for its silkiness and drape. It comes in nine colors and one print, the full size range, and also coordinates perfectly with the cardigan I'm mentioning next.
- This long linen/rayon cardigan is the perfect layering piece for spring as well as summer indoors. It comes in seven colors and the full size range and has pockets (at this point, are we buying anything without pockets?).
- Superga is one of my favorite brands for trendy sneaker for the comfort: if you have wide feet or desire a more roomy toebox, this is the brand for you. The indigo tie-dye print of these is so on trend while also being a perfect neutral.
- I'll admit I've been wearing a lot of dresses like this while at home, and in the summer I wear these kinds of dresses all the time with a pretty necklace, a pair of sandals, a few bracelets. It's machine washable, comes in black and two prints, and the full size range.
Athleta: 25% off Select Styles
I find Athleta to have great quality and fit, smart innovation, great style, and appreciate their size range. They have 25% off select styles available at this link when you use promo code HOMEBODIES; below are my picks:
- If you're new to lifting dumbells or kettlebells and your hands get sweaty and slippery or you're growing calluses, consider getting a pair of gloves like these. They're also good for various floor work if you feel slippery on your yoga mat. I have some (not these but similar) and they help greatly!
- I'm seriously considering these shorts for my Peloton rides. At the gym I am more comfortable with my legs covered at least to the bottom of my calf, but at home I am all about being comfortable and long leggings feel restricting.
- I have and love this tank. It's flowy without being a dress or bulky, fits great, and washes great.
- While I never wore cropped sweatshirts a couple of months ago, now I love them over a tank and leggings, to throw on before or after a workout, or just wear with a cami and joggers. This one comes in six colors.
- This shirt gets super high ratings for fit, durability, how it never gets stinky, and the fun range of colors. This is a good spring running shirt and some say they wear it for casual everyday fashion too!
- I have these capris and love them. I appreciate they come in petite, tall, and plus options and have held up beautifully.
- A great hoodie to cover your bum while also being cozy. Two colors to choose from, comes in petite and tall options.
- This is the same tank I mentioned above that I own but I didn't realize I used it twice in the collage! Anyway, it shows it on a different body and in a different color!
- I have these leggings (available in petite, tall, and plus) and wear them all the time. I think they fit great and are great quality; I am now tempted to get the matching sports bra (D-DD available up to XL) so I can feel sassy even if I'm rolling around on my living room floor or riding my bike in my home office!
- I also have this tank. I love it, though I do feel I am a hair too short for it. But it doesn't stop me from wearing it all the time. It comes in an amazing range of colors.
- This cardigan jacket thing can be worn two ways to switch up the length and fit. It's available in seven colors with petite and tall options.
- And this t-shirt gets reviews that it's good for working out as well as athleisure. Eight colors with plus size options (though with fewer color options).
Other Great Sales this Weekend
- Skincando is an amazing handmade beauty brand that is woman-owned and Washington DC-based. They are crafted with full-spectrum organic and unique superfood ingredients and this weekend they are all 15% off with promo code SPRING15. Shop at this link.
- Banana Republic has 50% off everything, no promo code needed. You can shop at this link.
- Bare Necessities has their Friends & Family sale continuing with 25% off sitewide. Use promo code FF2020 and shop at this link.
- CB2 has up to 30% off outdoor furniture and dining available at this link.
- Crate & Barrel has a lot on sale: 20% off wine and dine at this link, up to 30% off bedroom and dining room furniture at this link, 20% off storage and office, and 20% off LeCreuset (first time LeCreuset has been on sale!). All this and shipping is free.
- J. Crew has 50% off wear-now styles available at this link; use promo code REFRESH at checkout.
- LOFT has a tiered promotion: 40% off full-price, 50% off if you buy at least three items, and 60% off if you buy six or more! Use promo code TREAT at checkout and shop the sale at this link.
- Nordstrom Rack has up to 65% off activewear at this link.
- Lands' End has up to 50% off your order with promo code EGGS. You can shop this promo at this link.
- Ulta has $3.50 off your qualifying $15 purchase with promo code 814157. Learn more and shop at this link.