With the continuation of businesses closed and shelter in place orders, brands are getting more creative with their sales. That plus the launch of fresh spring looks means this is an excellent weekend to score some great deals on new and beautiful clothes to wear now and throughout the summer. Here are just a few sales going down; if you see any other amazing ones please do share in the comments!
J. Crew Factory: 40-70% off Everything!
I have always been a fan of J. Crew Factory for classics that are of decent quality. Sometimes equal to J. Crew, always better quality than most outlet brands and many discount brands while still that great low price. At 40-70% off and a size range of XS-3XL, it's worth checking out this sale! Use promo code WOAH at checkout for free shipping on orders of $75 and more.
- How cute is this lobster, I mean lobstah, sweatshirt? $39.50 And if you're a Maryland gal like me, you may like this crab t-shirt for $10.50.
- A walkable height, a color and fabric that goes with most everything, these cork sandals are a spring and summer must! $49.00
- A linen midi skirt that comes in two colors, has pockets, and reviews say it's opaque enough to wear without a slip. $26.50
- Oh Em Gee, how cute is this purse? $31.50
- A pretty perfect linen cotton blazer, available in four perfect colors for spring and summer. (All colors but one are $44). And if you want a suit, here's the link to the matching pants! $39.50
- Highly-rated adorable cotton sneakers, available in two fantastic prints. $41.50
- I love a sweater blazer for the office, but right now at home they're also so great. A bit more structure but as comfortable as loungewear, and hello pockets! This one is available in six colors starting at $46.50.
- The perfect summer dress, a cotton tie-waist shirtdress. This one has a lovely stripe dotted with lemons. $26.50 If solids are more your style, here is the same dress available in two colors for the same price.
- Oh my goodness, how cute is this sailor dog t-shirt? $19.50
- I love a 5″ short, it's long enough to prevent chub rub and from riding up, but a length that looks good on my 45-year old legs. These are available in six great colors up to size 16. $14.50
- I may have to get one of these striped t-shirts. I know, Allie you have so many striped shirts! But when I did my closet cleanout I realized I didn't have a short-sleeved crew that fits nicely. This one comes in three different color choices. (two of the three colors, one being the one shown, on sale for $14.50).
- Easy and breezy, this machine-washable cotton dress is loose for airflow, comes in amazing summer colors, and hello pockets! $34.50
My Picks from J. Crew Factory:
Lands' End: 50% off Your Order!
If you go to Lands' End and use promo code SWEET, you'll get 50% off your order. I have been a fan of Lands' End for decades, especially in the spring as they have some great colors and stylish classics for all sorts of situations. The items that caught my eye:
- Lands' End knit dresses are the GOAT. They are so durable, they fit great, they can be washed easily and last for YEARS. This maxi dress comes in some lovely colors and prints. Here is the link for the dress in regular and petite sizes; this is the link for the dress in plus sizes.
- You know what I've really wanted the past few weeks? Some ordinary, classic sweats but in pretty colors. Lands' End has exactly that with this lovely sweatshirt with a flattering fit in regular, petite, and tall sizing. Here is the link for it in plus sizes.
- The Lands' End tote you need, seriously. Once things are over, they're great for grocery shopping, for trips to the beach and pool, as luggage, for carrying a ton of kid toys, smaller ones make chic everyday totes or a summer purse, and much more. We own several in every size, I can't recommend them enough. Out XL one with the zipper top is used the most. Splurge for the monogramming.
- Last week I shared a pair of shoes similar to these and was asked if I had seen some in wide widths. Lands' End yet again delivers; these cute and classic espadrilles come in two colors and two widths!
- If you're looking for some shape and length for your striped tee this season, I think this one from Lands' End is a fab choice and the price is super nice. Here is the same top in plus sizes.
- This is a pretty perfect swimsuit. Tummy control, chlorine resistant, comes in cup sizes, petite and long options, and three chic colors for less than $80. Here is the link for the same suit in plus and plus long sizes.
- I also love this bandeau swimsuit, which is sexy while not revealing too much, and so chic. It has tummy control and adjustable optional straps and is on sale for less than $60. Here is the link for the same suit in misses sizes.
- I love a lightweight summer scarf, I love it even more when it has zebras on it and is only $10 and some change.
- If 5″ shorts like the ones I recommended above are a bit too short for you, a 7″ short is still a great choice as it has a nice distance between hem and top of knee. These are fantastic, I've owned them previous seasons. They come in 7 colors, regular or petite, and on sale for less than $24. Here is the link for them in plus sizes. And here is a link for them in a curvy fit.
- April showers… do you have a raincoat? This is truly waterproof and windproof while also coming in chic colors and having a classic silhouette. Here is the links for the same jacket in misses sizes.
- Summer is coming, which means it's linen season! These pull-on pants with pockets have a bit of rayon and spandex to keep their shape and offer a bit more opacity while still being cool and comfortable. Available in white and black, this is the link for regular and petite, and this is the link for plus sizes.
- You deserve a slipper upgrade. Suede, cozy, a proper rubber non-slip bottom so you can go and let the dog out, the ability to monogram and feel all fancy, a few nice colors, and on sale for $22.47.
- Not in the collage but worth a check are the Lands' End Starfish Pants. Not tight leggings, not too baggy, and they have pockets. They come in a range of silhouettes, colors, and sizes. These are knit pants that look polished while being comfy and may become your favorite quarantine clothes.
My Picks from Lands' End:
Other Awesome Sales this Weekend
- eBags: While you may not be taking a vacation any time soon, you will in the future. eBags has up to 70% off luggage, and it's high-quality brands and new products. We're talking Samsonite, Tumi, Delsey, American Tourister, and more available at this link. It includes the Delsey Helium Titanium collection which I own, have owned for several years, and continue to love, find durable, stylish, and smartly designed.
- J.Jill: J.Jill has 40% off your entire purchase with promo code 40APRIL and they have lovely pieces in petite, tall, and plus for now and once we're all back to normal existence. I think this refined t-shirt dress is pretty perfect, and adore the green color. And their Free Spirit Dress has me dreaming of being a gallery owner with some jewelry that would make Moira Rose or Diana Trout quite proud.
- Madewell: Save 50% off their extensive sale selection with promo code BIGTIME; shop at this link. I am partial to this denim chore coat and this perfect springtime stay at home cardigan.
- Modcloth: Save 25% off select styles at Modcloth with promo code MAMA. The items available for this promotion are available at this link. The spring and summer dresses in this promo are so lovely; I especially love this candy-striped sundress with adjustable straps wide enough for many bras, and this beautiful relaxed wrap dress with blouson sleeves.
- Old Navy: Old Navy has up to 50% off everything but the best deal is 50% off all activewear with looks starting at just $7. I think Old Navy makes excellent activewear and have several pieces years old that are still in great shape. And don't forget to use any SuperCash you may have earned, they can be used this weekend! Oh, also use promo code SWEET to get an additional 20% off! Score!
- Soft Surroundings: This weekend Soft Surroundings has 30% off dresses and 40% select styles at this link if you use promo code SUNSHINE.
- Soma: Inspired to shop Soma after yesterday's at home capsule wardrobe? You are in luck, Soma has up to 50% off bras, sleep, and apparel available at this link and no promo code is necessary.