This article may contain affiliate links; if you click on a shopping link and make a purchase I may receive a commission. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
– White wrap shirt – Ann Taylor (hidden safety pin to hold wrap from opening)
– Black tropical wool trousers – Ann Taylor
– Leather sandals – Mossimo
– Red necklace – boutique in Rehoboth Beach, DE
– Red earrings – gift from my mom from her African safari
– Philosophy – The Present
– L’Oreal True Match foundation in C3
– Nars blush in Orgasm
– Revlon Super Lustrous lip gloss in Pink Afterglow
– Cover Girl LashBlast mascara
– Clinique eye shadow duo in Like Mink
Second day, brushed and tossed in a messy updo with an ouchless elastic. It’s hot out and I am in desperate need of a hair cut and color. I ended up wearing my Celine sunglasses on top of my head the majority of the day.
Your ‘messy’ updo looks very cute! 😀
Love the wrap top on you! And I notice your brows so much more with your hair up – they look great!
That white blouse is HOT! It’s maybe something in the wrap or the sleeve length that sets it apart…I would never in a million years envision myself in a white blouse but this one really has me reconsidering….
Love the hair.
Wow. You brightened up my morning.
This look is very crisp, neat and professional yet it is also feminine and sweet.
These wrap tops are very flattering on you.
You look great in white! And your face looks dewy and perfect.
You look great today, and I am TOTALLY digging the updo. Seriously, you should put it up more often!
Your hair looks SO pretty pulled up! Go you!