Well now all you know what I got for the Ann Taylor Friends & Family! I got this dress (which was on sale already), the white wrap shirt and black pants from yesterday, and a 3/4 sleeve black wrap shirt that hasn't yet been worn. I also got white jeans but returned them (the 12 was too big everywhere, the 12 Petite barely covered my pelvic region). From Ann Taylor Loft I purchased the ponte skirt from the other day (sale), two things that were promptly returned, and two pieces of jewelry that were missing from my box when it arrived on Wednesday.
I called up Ann Taylor yesterday to tell them about the missing pieces and I had one of the nicest customer service experiences ever! The woman I spoke to had a very friendly, natural voice. She apologized about the missing pieces and within 10 minutes had credited my account, reordered the pieces and the Friends & Family discount, and even gave me free next-day shipping because of my trouble. Oh, and we chatted about the new collection and what we both love while waiting for everything to process. How awesome is that? Such a simple and pleasant experience.
– Scroll print shift from Ann Taylor
– Black patent peeptoe heels from BCBGirls
– Silver cuff and heels
– Black patent clutch from Ann Taylor Loft
– philosophy’s The Present
– L’Oreal True Match foundation in C3
– philosophy’s The Supernatural concealer trio in Light
– Cargo Matte BeachBlush in Tenerife
– Revlon ColorStay shadow quad in Neuatral Khakis – Ivory on lid
– Cover Girl LashBlast mascara
– Shu Eumura lash curler
– Maybelline brow powder in Dark Brown
– Body Shop Brow and lash Gel
– Clinique Long Wear Lipstick in Beauty
– Maybelline UltraLiner in Black
– Pureology Volume shampoo and conditioner
– Croc wet-to-dry flat iron (now on 300 degrees)
– Bangs twisted tightly and trimmed a touch with cuticle scissors (I sooo need a hair appointment!)
Why the clutch purse? I have a wedding immediately after work. I will be leaving a touch early and racing to Maryland for the wedding of my husband’s best friend’s little sister (who over the years has become a dear friend to us). Should be a fun evening!
The rest of the weekend… tomorrow and Sunday have yoga (the hubby is co-leading a yoga class on Sundays now outdoors at a nearby park) and Sunday we have my husband’s grandmother’s birthday AND the first birthday of a good friend’s son. Saturday is still up in the air… hope all of you have a great weekend!