This article may contain affiliate links; if you click on a shopping link and make a purchase I may receive a commission. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
ANOTHER dreary day in DC! I am so over rain! Right now the sun is trying to peek out, but it's not looking too fabu for the rest of the week…
– Old Navy: Olive linen puff sleeve sheath from 2007
– Burlington Coat Facrtory: Purple pashmina
– Twisted Silver: Bracelet
– Ann Taylor: Hoops
– J. Crew: Gold necklace
– Beach boutique: Tortoise shell necklace
– Duo Boots: “Bern” boots in tan
– Washed and conditioned
– Matrix Curl.Life Contouring Milk
– Hair dryer with diffuser
– Frizzy sections tamed with curling iron
– Philosophy: The Present clear makeup, The Supernatural Color Correctors in Light
– Cover Girl: Smoothers tinted moisturizer in Light/Medium, LashBlast mascara in Black
– Cargo: Matte BeachBlush in Tenerife
– Revlon: Shiny Sheers in Sheer Plumdrop
– Body Shop: Eye Color in Taupe, Eye Definer in Slate
Maybelline: Brow color in Dark Brown
– Burberry London Eau de Toilette
Allie you do look especially lovely today. Also, I haven’t seen the Revlon Shiny Sheers~it looks fab on you. As always, I love those boots!
Phyllis Bourne says
That lipstick is really cute on you. I’m going to have to check out Revlon’s Shiny Sheers.
Well, at least you look fabu, even if the weather forecast does not!
La Belette Rouge says
Hair and makeup is especially gorgeous today. Hope the rain goes away and doesn’t mess with your hair.