This article may contain affiliate links; if you click on a shopping link and make a purchase I may receive a commission. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
The light doesn't properly show the gorgeous hue of this top! It's a beautiful deep teal/emerald green and a silk knit so it just seems to glow from within. I look down and get happy just looking at the color! I really need to look into a tripod so I can use flash and get a good distance and color for these pics…
– Ann Taylor: Green silk tee, black tropical weight wool trousers
– Target: Black leather thong heels, silver and glass bead necklace
– Silver hoops and cuff
– Second Day
– Bedhead tamed with curling iron
– Philosophy: The Present clear makeup, The Supernatural Color Correctors in Light
– Nars: Blush in Orgasm
– Cover Girl: Smoothers tinted moisturizer in Light/Medium, LashBlast mascara in Black
– Shu Eumura: Lash Curler
– Maybelline: UltraLiner in Black, brow powder in Dark Brown, Shadow Quad in… not sure of name and seems to now be discontinued per Maybelline site (used a silvery white and a mauvey-gray blended together)
– Revlon: Super Lustrous lip gloss in Pink Afterglow
Thinking Out Loud says
I love that top! And your hair and makeup look gorgeous today.
Love the shirt today!!
And “fingercombing” made me chuckle just a little bit…
It just sounds sooo dirty.