This article may contain affiliate links; if you click on a shopping link and make a purchase I may receive a commission. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Have you been to Lands' End lately? They are having some phenomenal pieces on sale! I recently went through their Clearance and found some great deals that will work now, for Spring, and as preparation for next fall and winter. As always, Lands' End has a great return policy making it easy to try at home, and shipping is free for orders over $50. On top of this, they are right now having 30% off one full-priced item so you can also score on one of their gorgeous New Arrivals (Promotion Code FAVORITE and PIN 31415601). But back to the sale selection… my favorites on clearance:
Lands’ End is a fantastic resource for well-made and classic striped tops. Here’s a few I found at amazing prices that can be worn now, through the spring, and will likely be a favorite for many seasons to come.
- Plus Size 3/4-sleeve Mid-weight Jersey Sport Stripe Tee: Available in two color combinations, customer review says it’s great quality and a nice weight. $24.99
- Petite 3/4-sleeve Heavyweight Jersey Engineered Stripe Sailor Tee: In blue and white and two shades of berry pink, this classic boatneck will likely be a wardrobe favorite.
- Petite 3/4-sleeve Boatneck Sailor Tee: I have this shirt, I bought it several years ago and it still looks like new. Available in two different color combinations. $9.99
- Plus Size Breton Top: A beautiful classic striped knit in two great color combinations, the details are what makes this top. Gold buttons at the shoulder, a weight heavy enough to handle layering (as seen in the picture) and an uber flattering neckline make this top look far more expensive than its sale price. $19.99
- ¾ Sleeve Button Boatneck Top: Another great knit, this one in two classic and three statement-making stripes. Buttons at the shoulder and a mid-hip length will look great now and come spring and summer with everything from jeans to ankle pants to shorts. Regular, Petite, and Plus sizes. $19.99 – $22.99
This is a great time of year to buy a winter coat. So many styles are on sale, but there’s still a decent selection. It’s smart to purchase a classic style that will still look chic next winter even if the trends change.
- Boiled Wool Parka: Available in Regular, Petite, and Tall sizes, this is a great versatile coat for warmer climates or that period of time between fall and winter or winter and spring. With clean lines and a longer length, this coat looks chic with jeans but will also look great with your business suit or cocktail dress. I love the Neptune Blue featured, but it also comes in three other great neutrals. $79.99
- Boiled Wool Jacket: This one is shorter with statement buttons making it a more casual alternative for fall weather, or can also be a jacket to be worn inside for the office. $59.99
- Shimmer Down Parka: Available in Regular, Petite, Tall, and Plus sizes, this coat is stylish, flattering, and rated warm to -20 degrees Fahrenheit. I can vouch for its flattering fit as I have two different friends with completely different shapes who have this coat and look phenomenal in it. Removable hood with removable faux fur trim and a water-repellant finish, this coat is available in four different colors. $119.99
- Patterned Coastal Rain Coat: You won’t mind gray skies with this cheery floral waterproof coat. Limited sizes available, but there’s still selection in Regular, Petite, and Tall. $54.97
- Luxe Wool Pea Coat: A classic silhouette, a luxe blend of wool and cashmere, seven colors to choose from, and sizes available in Regular, Petite, Tall and Plus. Who could ask for anything more? If you’re not sure, check out the raving reviews online for its gorgeous expensive look and quality. $104.99
- Down Vest: One of the best buys I made in the past year was a down vest; I wear it with a plaid flannel, skinny jeans, and tall boots on weekends and wear it over a running shirt when walking early in the morning. I’ve also layered it over fleeces and under parkas for additional warmth. This one is available in 11 colors, Regular, Petite, Tall, and Plus sizes. $18.99
As I type this, I’m wearing a Lands’ End sweater! I love their sweaters – so well made, so many great colors to choose from, and silhouettes that transcend trends.
- Cotton Cable V-Neck Cardigan: Once it went on sale many of the original reviews left the site, but they were positive. Some don’t like the buttons but I think they’re pretty basic and at this price you can easily switch them out for a custom look. 11 colors available in Regular, Petite, Tall, and Plus sizes. $24.99
- Classic Cashmere Cardigan: Lands’ End is a great resource for quality and reasonably priced cashmere. Come sale time you can really score big getting cashmere for the price of a cheaper fabric. Seven gorgeous colors and Regular, Petite, and Plus sizes available. $89.99
- Year Round Cashmere Balletneck Sweater: More cashmere at a great price! I love the silhouette of this sweater, the mid-hip length makes it work with so many different widths of pants and the wider neckline is uber flattering on its own or layered over a button-front shirt. $59.99
- Printed Supima Cardigan: Leopard, Zebra, Dots, Paisleys and more are available in this classic cotton cardigan that can work now and into the warmer months. Regular, Petite, Tall, and Plus available. $29.99 – $34.99
- Cotton Cable Turtleneck: This classic sweater will keep you warm and work with so many pieces in your wardrobe, from boyfriend jeans and booties to a pencil skirt and pumps. Nine colors in Regular, Petite, and Plus sizes. $24.99
Lands’ End has really upped their style factor in past seasons and its especially clear with their dress department. Great fabrics, rich colors, and flattering silhouettes makes Lands’ End a great place for summer frocks, workplace sheaths, and even lovely dresses for social events.
- Sleeveless Ponte Sheath Dress with Pockets: This gorgeous blue will work year-round; right now pair with a cardigan or blazer (or use as a jumper and slip a turtleneck or crisp white shirt underneath) and come spring and summer wear alone. Available in Regular, Petite, and Plus sizes, customers rave about the fit and quality of this dress. $34.99
- Sleeveless Patterned Ponte Welt Pocket Dress: The same great dress as the blue, but in two gorgeous prints. Regular, Petite, and Plus sizes. $39.99 – $59.99
- Sleeveless Ponte Dress: Yet another of the same dress, but gosh the print of this one is ah-may-zing! Regular, Petite, Tall and Plus sizes available. $35.99
- Sleeveless Cotton Modal Fit and Flare Dress: I borrowed this dress last summer from Gwynnie Bee and was uber tempted to buy it from them, but then realized my sister owns it and too many times we show up at the same event in the same outfit. So buy it for me, okay? Limited sizes available and each size in different colors, but there is still selection in Regular, Petite, Tall, and Plus. Tip from me, if you’re between regular and petite you may prefer petite. $29.99.
- Squareneck Cotton Modal Dress: Again, read the reviews, they are stellar for this figure-flattering frock. This is a dress that can dress up and down with a quick change of accessories. Three fun prints at the sale price and available in Regular, Petite, and Plus sizes. $29.99
- Knit Shirred Surplice Dress: I adore dresses like this; they’re great for travel as they roll up to nothing and don’t wrinkle. Dress up or down with a switch of accessories. Four colors and available in Regular, Petite, Tall, and Plus sizes. $24.99
- Plus Size Lace Column Dress: A gorgeous statement-making color that can be worn to a wedding with pearls and nude heels, or dressed up for evening with a sparkly belt and strappy heels. Dark accessories for fall or winter, lighter for spring and summer. $89.99
Lands’ End has great wardrobe classics and a few of them are on a great sale right now.
- Matte Jersey Skirt: I think a skirt like this is so versatile and flattering. Matte jersey is travel friendly, dresses up and down easily, doesn’t cling in the summer heat, and has that perfect bit of stretch. Wear now with a turtleneck sweater and come summer with a fitted tank and hip belt. Regular, Petite, and Plus sizes available. $19.99
- Thermaskin™ Heat Microfiber Tights: A matte finish that looks polished and professional for the office and a fabric that is microbial and keeps you warm on the coldest days of the year. $9.99
- Landmark Mini Fontana Lady Bag: A classic shape that makes for a great leather crossbody all months out of the year, and the three colors available will make a great statement against neutrals, denim and other cheery colors. Monogramming available. $69.99
- Bianca Ballet Flats: I don’t find most ballet flats comfortable because the lack of support and structure. However, I have two pairs of Lands’ End flats because they are so comfortable. This classic ballet flat comes in 13 different colors and patterns. $22.99
- Bailey Embellished Ballet Flats: If you aren’t comfortable in heels, you don’t have to wear them, not even to more formal affairs. A pair of embellished flats can look great with an LBD or peeking out of a pair of work trousers. Available in three colors, though I am partial to Gunmetal. $39.97
Please do not support Land’s End. They at one time were one of the best companies to work for in the nation. After they were sold to Sears/Kmart, things became dire. I know personally many people with horror stories.
Michelle Van Ellis says
I love Lands End. I have probably 10 dresses, as many shirts and even shoes from there. They’ve come a long way since their strictly preppy knits and twill looks of decades past. I also like their men’s shirts for tunic length covering with leggings. The fact that you can return to your local Sears is also a plus. And speaking of plus, great plus size styles.
Talbots had some nice cashmere and merino wool sweaters on sale too. This is great timing for me. I need some things before I start a new job in a few weeks. Thanks for the pointers! 🙂
I bought the Shimmer Down Parka two weeks ago and it is remarkably warm. I’m not worried about how far away I’m parking or waiting in the cold – every inch it covers is warm. It’s like having a tiny little house around me.