Well, I think I officially am sick. Good thing the hubby is out of town for some film festival so I can moan and groan alone. I spent yesterday doing laundry, but also huddling on the couch drinking tea and watching Lifetime and E. A bubble bath DID brighten my mood a bit – glad the tub was already cleaned the night prior!
So this morning I hit snooze far too many times, ended up going to work with the smell of unwell and hair a bit strange from sitting in a bubble bath and then air drying.
Black merino shift from Banana Republic, black footless tights from Old Navy, tan “Bern” boots from Duo, silver cuff.
Hair is… well it is what I said above, with the ends brushed and a few pieces twirled around fingers that had a bit of Jonathan Silky Dirt on them.
Makeup is L'Oreal True Match concealer in W1-3, philosophy The Supernatural in beige, Cargo Matte BeachBlush in Tenerife, Cover Girl Lash Blast in black on curled lashes and Stila Lip Glaze in Berry (thanks Tiffany for the gift!).
Tonight, I plan to have some soup, some tea, some Advil and some 10 hours of sleep or so. Maybe wills tart planning for Miami… may put it off a day. So far thinking:
– the gold and olive shift from Banana Republic
– denim trousers from Gap
– gray-blue silk jersey sleeveless drapey going-out top from BR
– my Duo boots
– beat up denim skirt from Old Navy
– my Ramones or Jack Daniels or some other cut-up band tee shirt
– my pink blouson tube top from Victoria's Secret
– my black city shorts from Gap or BR outlet
– my black peeptoe heels from BCBGirls
– black stacked flip flops
– aqua halter 1-piece bathing suit from J. Crew
– navy crinkled gauze coverup from J. Crew
– possibly some dress that would work well over a bathing suit or running around town with flops like my black, lime and aqua print matte jersey wrap dress from Maggy London
Then of course, lots of fun makeup, big silver hoops, a little black clutch for going out and a beach bag and a CAMERA!