This article may contain affiliate links; if you click on a shopping link and make a purchase I may receive a commission. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Y'all know I love Nordstrom. Great selection of brands and price points, free shipping and returns at any price point, and amazing customer service. The Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale is going on now through June 3rd and it's big. Like over 17,600 items just in the Women category big and awesome deals big. It can be overwhelming but I'm here to help you out. I've gone through the sale and below are my picks of the best from the sale and nothing is over $100!
Tops: Blouses, Knits, Sweaters, and Such
- I love blouses like this for summer – they're great under cardigans and blazers, but also look nice on their own. Six colors and on sale for less than $35.
- Another great shell that looks great under pieces but also on its own. Four colors, plus sizes, on sale for less than $55.
- Looking for a chic office sweater to have for the arctic temps of the A/C? This one from Caslon is a great choice that would look great with dresses and pants. Two colors to choose from and 35% off makes it just a few coins over $35.
- Cute striped short-sleeved knit T from Madewell with such a flattering neckline. The stretchy fitted shape makes it perfect under blazers or tucked into cotton skirts. On sale for less than $30.
- It's good to have a dressy top in your closet. Pair with black crepe or velvet pants for a party, a pair of jeans for a bachelorette, wear under your black suit and become cocktail-ready. This metallic lace one from MICHAEL Michael Kors is a good choice and on sale for less than $60. Plus sizes only.
Bottoms: Pants, Skirts, Jeans, Shorts, and More
- I think Kut from the Kloth makes some of the best jeans. Great quality of denim, nice fit, and no weird details that make them look cheap or stand out. These stretch skinnies are a classic color, classic fit, and a nice price at less than $60.
- Want a pair of elegant jeans? Not too tight, not all flared, no whiskering, no weird embellishment? I have them right here, they're from Wit & Wisdom, and they're on sale for a few coins over $45!
- Shorts are hard, especially when you're plus sized. These jean shorts from Rebel Wilson X Angels get 5 star reviews for comfort and flattery. Three washes to choose from and the sale puts them under $40!
- NYDJ is one of my favorite denim brands. If I didn't already own a similar pair, I'd be snagging a pair of these straight-leg ankle jeans.
- I love a festive skirt. Lace, ruffles, fringe, or shine. Pair with a message t and jeans, with a simple tank and denim jacket, or glam up with a cashmere turtleneck or tailored jacket. The sheer black pleated ruffles on this skirt would look great all seasons of the year. From CityChic, on sale for less than $55.
- When I went to the Trunk Club clubhouse, my stylist pulled this dress for me. If I were a touch taller or slimmer/smaller busted I would have left with it. The colors are gorgeous, it's well crafted, and she informed me that 1901 is the brand that replaced Classiques as a classic, clean look for an in-house brand.
- This dress from Halogen gets great reviews for figure flattery and the ability to go from desk to drinks. Three colors, regular and petite sizes, and on sale for a hair over $40.
- What a flattering dress! Short sleeves, crepe, and an office-friendly length makes this dress from J.Crew one you can wear all year round to work, to weddings, and much more. Two colors to choose from. Regularly $118, it's 40% off.
- This dress reminds me of my Trouve dress, but with sleeves and in plus sizes. Three colors to choose from and on sale for less than $50.
- A super simple short-sleeved shift dress from Caslon for weekends, vacations, and even lounging at home. Two solids, two cute stripes, and on sale for less than $50. Plus sizes only. Did I mention it has POCKETS?
- I bought this same dress from Leith two years ago. You can see it in this post. Red and black on sale for $41.90.
- This sheath dress is such a gorgeous color, such a flattering neckline, and such unique detail on the shoulders you don't need to worry about what jewelry to finish the look! From Eliza J, on sale for less than $70.
- A sleeveless dress that isn't fitted and is appropriate for the office. I love this printed faux-wrap dress from Tahari. It would also be great for summer barbecues with sandals and day weddings with heels.
- Cole Haan makes great outerwear, and this packable raincoat is a perfect example. Plenty of positive reviews, seven colors to choose from, and on sale 35% off.
- I own this denim jacket from J. Crew and it was one of my best buys. I bought mine full price. You can get it 40% off. Petite and regular sizes.
- Metallic moto jacket. Do I need to say more? How about the fact that it's on sale for less than $80?
Activewear, Sleepwear, and Swim
- I live in Zella's Live In Leggings (har har see what I did there?). But really, they fit great, don't slide down, are opaque, and comfy. I always look to these sales to get new ones, and here's a pretty dark red color at a nice price (40% off). How nice would it look with blush pink, with magenta and berry, or purple as well as black, white, and grey?
- More Zella leggings at an amazing price (less than $40) and this color combo makes them a budget-friendly dupe for a pair from Outdoor Voices (and likely more opaque!).
- I have last season's color of these same Zella crop leggings and I adore them. Two color combos to choose from.
- With over 100 5-star reviews, I could NOT share this one-piece swimsuit from La Blanca. It looks simple but the rouching, unique color, soft cups and adjustable straps make this a standout. So does the price (less than $50!).
- Stay cool yet covered in this cotton voile sleep shirt from Commando. On sale for less than $65.
- Another cotton sleepshirt, this one in classic menswear stripes from Lauren Ralph Lauren and in plus sizes. On sale for less than $40.
- Looking for a stylish dressy shoe that isn't a mile high? This ankle strap low-heeled sandal is a perfect choice. Five colors, multiple widths, and on sale 40% off.
- The perfect sandal that goes with everything this summer. The braided thong from Born is classic, I love that it is a proper shoe with a sole (so many sandals are glorified flip flops), and five perfect colors to choose from at 40% off.
- Sleek yellow loafers that are begging to peek out from your grey work trousers or styled with ankle jeans. If yellow isn't your jam, there's two other colors to choose from. From J. Crew, positive reviews, and 40% off.
- Maybe I'm biased because I own them in the Peach Beige color, but I think these Puma sneakers are super cute. I love the low-contrast which lengthens the leg and seems to go with everything. But if you don't like that color there's two others to choose from. On sale for less than $40.
- This suede flat is so chic and the fuchsia suede option is amazing (though the black ones are also a great choice). On sale for just a bit over $40.
- Wacoal for the price of Walmart; their Basic Beauty contour underwire bra is just $33 and it's a pretty color!
- Sales like this one is when I stock up on “pretty” underwear that is usually too pricey for my wallet. I may have bought myself these pretty blue briefs from Wacoal that are on sale for less than $20.
- How about a matched set? Here's the matching full figure bra on sale for less than $40!
- My absolute favorite briefs from Hanky Panky. I always snag a few pairs of these during the Nordstrom sale. Plus sizes.
- This is the sports bra I wear most and now it's on sale!
Jewelry, Bags, and Accessories
- An Uber-chic weekender tote for less than $50. I love the mix of canvas and glossy leather-like black.
- Looking for a statement earring that won't look passe in a season? These gold dangle earrings from Kate Spade are a great choice and they're on sale 40% off.
- Going on travel this summer? Whether it's to a local winery or touring a part of Europe, this metallic leather crossbody bag will be a useful wardrobe addition. On sale for less than $90.
- If metallic isn't your thing, here's the same bag but in two different neutrals and for less than $70.
- I've been getting into brooches lately, especially funky and fun ones that add interest or whimsy to your look. Pin this face from Jenny Bird on your denim jacket, the lapel of your blazer, or on a heavy sweater to garner compliments and start conversations.