This article may contain affiliate links; if you click on a shopping link and make a purchase I may receive a commission. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
‘Tis the season for heart-themed fashion. While a lot of Valentine's Day fashion is specific to the holiday, below I've shared a variety of apparel and accessories that are great for now and later. Focusing on fun and hearts, this collection is size-inclusive and has something for every budget.
Valentine's Day Fashion
- Rope Heart Breton Top: I own this top and it has a classic fit the same as the Talbots Breton I am wearing in this post. Available in Misses, Petite, Plus, and Plus Petite from Talbots.
- Navy Heart Sweater: Made of a super soft cashmere blend, this navy sweater from Talbots has red and white hearts plus it has “L'Amour” in white script near the hem. Available in Misses, Petite, Plus, and Plus Petite.
- I Heart Me Sweatshirt: A soft and comfy sweatshirt with a self-love message from Halogen, available up to XXL.
- “Follow Your Heart” Striped Top: Raspberry pink and white stripes with a message that is positive all year long from Chico's. Available up to XXL.
- Conversation Hearts Sweatshirt and Sweatpants: A ModCloth-exclusive collaboration with Hello Kitty, these separates are emblazoned with candy conversation heart motifs in hues of pink and green, with Hello Kitty’s iconic red bow scattered throughout. Available up to 4XL.
- Red “Love” Sweater: A classic crewneck sweater available in a variety of colors from Apt. 9 offered up to size XXL.
- Breton with Heart Patches on the Elbows: The classic striped shirt from Saint James in heavyweight cotton is adorned with red heart-shaped elbow patches and contrasting red fabric inside the neckline and cuffs. Available in two colors up to size 20.
- Ivory “Love” Sweater: Cozy and sweet, this sweater from Anthropologie puts a loving touch on any seasonal ensemble. Available up to XL.
- Pink and Orange Hearts Sweater: Literally wear your heart on your sleeve with this sweater from Lou & Grey. Available up to L.
Valentine's Day Accessories
- Black and Heart Scarf: This cozy wool blend scarf from Farm Rio will add cheer to your winter coats as well as indoor ensembles.
- Alphabet Tee: A cute way to be festive, this t-shirt from Etsy comes in baby, child, and then adult sizes up to 4X.
- LEGO Heart Necklace: Available in a variety of colors, this working LEGO necklace from Etsy is adorable on its own, or adorn it with LEGO flowers and other accents.
- Pink and Coral Heart Socks: Bombas Valentine's Day socks are specially designed to hit your ankles with comfort’s arrow. Super colorful and comfortable, they’re a great gift. Available in two colors and four sizes.
- Heart Print Face Mask: I have this face mask from Talbots; made from three layers with a nose wire and adjustable ear straps, it's cute and comfy.
- Heart-shaped Red CZ Earrings: 2 ct total weight makes these beautiful earrings from Nordstrom just the right pop of color and amount of bling.
- Heart-print Sleep Shirt: We were discussing sleep shirts in the Wardrobe Oxygen Community and many raved about Soma's Cool Nights sleepshirts. This one is from their iconic silky cooling fabric with a beautiful pink and red heart print. Available up to XXL.
- Dancing Hearts Skinny Scarf: The perfect accent to glam up your t-shirts or add interest to a collared shirt; this skinny scarf from Kate Spade is 100% silk and reversible.
- Heart-shaped Sunglasses: Because this is a fun look any time of year, and I love the purple to pink gradient lenses in these Quay frames which will make a gray winter look so much more lovely.
- Dog and Heart Balloons Socks: Because we all need more socks, and how cute are these classic striped socks from Talbots that have the dog with hearts that show only when you cross your legs?
- Gold and Enamel Heart Earrings: Wear your heart on your lobes in the Vida earrings from BaubleBar. An art deco-inspired outline is layered on classic red hearts for a new cool way to wear this popular motif this season.
- Heart-print Wallet: With six card slots and slip pockets, this Saffiano leather wallet from Kate Spade is slim, trim, and utterly adorable.
- Red and White Raincoat: A smile-inducing white heart print on a red ground makes every rainy day more fun in this lightweight raincoat from Joules with waterproof taped seams and an adjustable waist. Available up to size 14.
- Dog and Heart-print Navy Loafers: These navy suede loafers are embroidered with a dog and hearts on the outside but are just as sweet on the inside with a memory foam insole.
- Eros Gold Necklace: With a Cupid-inspired charm armed with a bow and arrow, this gold pendant from BaubleBar on a 16″ chain (with 3″ extender) will be festive for Valentine's Day but a unique and beautiful piece to wear the rest of the year.
- Je t'aime Sweater: This red cotton-blend sweater from Talbots combines flowers, hearts, and French flair for a sweater that will be chic through late spring. Available in Misses, Petite, Plus, and Plus Petite to 3X.
Do you happen to know of any Black owned businesses with Valentine’s gear? I was super excited by this post but was thinking this would be a great opportunity to support a Black founder.
I didn’t find any fashion that was size-inclusive and heart themed, I was looking. If anyone knows of ones I missed do let me know and there are upcoming posts that feature Black-owned businesses and designers.
Thank you! Makes sense. Will post back if I do find one.