This article may contain affiliate links; if you click on a shopping link and make a purchase I may receive a commission. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Please disregard my weird eyes, got some sort of weird redness/ rritation late last night while watching American Idol and still woke with it. Tried to cover with concealer and shadow but it just now looks as though I don't know how to apply shado! Haha, well the lumpy red itchiness is gone already so I was able to rub my makeup into normalcy. 🙂
– Old Navy: Gray slub tee with puffed sleeves, white ribbed tank
– Ann Taylor: Black ponte skirt
– Duo Boots: Tan “Bern” boots
– H&M: Silver necklaces
– Vintage: Lilac silk scarf
– Silver hoops and cuff
– Washed and conditioned with Pureology
– Matrix Curl.Life Contouring Milk
– Dried with diffuser
– Philosophy: The Present clear makeup, The Supernatural Color Correctors in Light
– Cargo: Matte BeachBlush in Tenerife
– Cover Girl: LashBlast mascara in Black, Smoothers tinted moisturizer in Light/Medium
– Body Shop: Eye color in Taupe
– Maybelline: Shadow quad in Mocha Motion (the silvery color blended with the Body Shop color); UltraLiner in Black; brow powder in Dark Brown
– Shu Eumura: Lash curler
– Revlon: Super Lustrous lip gloss in Pink Afterglow
– Burberry London
So this is my hair in its natural curly state. No brushing, no combing, no curling irons, about a minute with the dryer but not even any scrunching. I am getting my hair cut and colored tonight so I figured I wouldn't put a ton into the look. Not as polished as I usually like, but it's not too bad. Just a week of letting my hair go curly really changes its attitude and performance. I hope to wear it curly through the summer – far easier especially in the humidity and when I sweat!
Not a stupid question! Slub is an uneven thickness of a yarn giving fabric a textured effect. 🙂
You look great, especially your face, just beautiful. I’m gonna ask a dumb question~what is a “slub” tee, what makes it “slub”? Just never heard that word before. I hope that your haircolour came out nice and by the way~it looks great in it’s natural state.
Oh...dear me says
Just found your blog, and rally like it!
duoboots.com – fab company in the UK. NOT cheap, but high quality and great selection for women with large or small calves.
Thanks for visiting, hope to see you again around this neck of the woods! 🙂
Sugar Rush says
I’m new to your blog, but love it! You dress how I’d like and I’m hoping to become as put together as you look.
Where did you get your fab boots? I’m loving them!