– Black cotton wrap shirt from Ann Taylor Loft (worn Sunday)
– Gray “Drew” trousers from The Limited
– Black leather thong heels from Mossimo
– Silver cuff and hoops
– pashmina for warmth
– Second day
– Large sections around curling iron in haphazard fashion
– Finger comb
– Philosophy: The Present and The Supernatural Color Corrrectors concealer trio in Light (see review in next post)
– Cover Girl: Smoothers Tinted Moisturizer in Light to Medium (see review in next post) and LashBlast mascara in Black
– Nars blush in Orgasm
– Revlon: ColorStay shadow quad in Neutral Khakis (ivory on lid and chocolate in crease and along lash lines), Shiny Sheers lip color in Sheer Plumdrop.
Today ended up being far colder than I expected; sort of wish I had worn my boots instead of my sandals. Oh well, at least I got to show off my purty pedicure (OPI’s I’m Not Really a Waitress – a classic dark red and the color of what I will be wearing to the wedding this weekend). Oh, and got notice yesterday afternoon that my camera shipped out. Hope to have it before the weekend is finished!