This article may contain affiliate links; if you click on a shopping link and make a purchase I may receive a commission. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Karl is one of the hardest people to shop for. He’s not into sports, he doesn’t care about fashion, and usually when he wants something he just saves up and gets it. So when the holidays come I use the time to buy him the things he doesn’t realize he needs or wants. Either practical things with a fun touch, or the “why didn’t I think of that!” sort of gadget. And I must say, Nordstrom is an awesome place to find such gifts for the men in your life. You all know how much I adore Nordstrom for their selection, service, and free shipping and returns; well they are also my go-to for unexpected gifts. So when Nordstrom asked me to share some of their best gift offerings for men, it was super easy for me to create this gift guide!
3. I love that henleys are back in style – what a perfect piece for layering or wearing on its own. I love when Karl unbuttons a couple buttons! This one from Levi’s comes in four classic colors and has a touch of elastane for a good fit. $36.50
4. Help him achieve his New Year resolutions with the UP24 Fitness Wristband from Jawbone. Available in five colors, this band will track steps, distance, calories, active time and idle time and is compatible with most mobile devices. $129.99
5. I’m a sucker for cute packaging so these socks in a mason jar from Levi’s called out to me. Warm marled socks for cold winter nights, and a repair kit with instructions make them perfect for the practical man in your life. Three colors available. $30.00
7. I may not love UGGs for fashion, but I cannot deny their quality construction and cozy warmth. They’re also one of the few brands that have larger sizes for tall guys like Karl. He adores his shearling lined slippers and wears them all winter long. $119.95
8. Both Karl and I have gloves like these from The North Face and they’re the best. They’re thin enough that you can easily grip small things, have enough grip that they don’t have to be removed while driving, are water resistant so you’re not soggy after clearing your windshield, and the eTip actually works. Three colors available. $45.00