We went to a friend's house on Saturday afternoon. My husband took photos of their children, and we got to spend time with loved ones. Casual affair (I didn't even have to be second shooter or photographer's assistant!) so I wore jeans and brought Emerson. The car was full of equipment so I was in the back seat with E:
Yum yum carrots are GOOD!
This is a scoop necked tee from Gap that I got two years ago. Loved so much I bought two. The sleeves are a bit longer than usual and it has a nice shape. Faux turquoise necklace from Target that I also got a couple of years ago, silver hoops and cuff bracelet. I wore my Seven jeans and my brown croco-embossed heeled sandals from Sofft.
My hair is in need of a cut. I had an appointment this past Wednesday but had to cancel because my car is in the shop. So the bangs are being pinned to the side so that I don't look like a sheepdog (or have them part in the middle and have me look like a greaseball). Anyway, I have found ironing the hair straight makes it look far better with this raggedy length (nice enough that people keep complimenting me…).
This is my standard easy makeup look. In fact, I did it in the car before these photos.
– Estee Lauder Nutritious Vita-Mieral Makeup in Intensity 3.0
– Redpoint NOC-Out Cover-up Compact
– Laura Mercier Pressed Powder in Golden Bronze
– Maybelline Ultra Brow powder in Dark Brown
– Maybelline clear mascara as brow gel
– Revlon ColorStay shadow quad in Neutral Khakis – khaki on lid, ivory on brown bone and in corners of eyes
– Shu Eumura lash curler
– Tarte's Lights Camera Lashes mascara in black
– Stila High Shine Lipcolor in Amber (almost gone and totally worthy of a repurchase)