This article may contain affiliate links; if you click on a shopping link and make a purchase I may receive a commission. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Yesterday I carried a clutch to work and a reader emailed me asking,
How can you carry such a small bag to work? My work bag is almost the size of a suitcase to hold all I need, and yesterday there was a chance of rain in DC. I'd love to see what is in your clutch and smaller bags so I can see how I can pare down my own work bag. Thanks Allie!
And here are the contents:
- Sunglasses (not in case which I don't recommend on a regular basis)
- SolarOil for my cuticles (trying to stop chewing them, and this helps keep them soft and less pick-able)
- Urban Decay De-Slick powder
- Engagement calendar with address book
- Two phones (work and personal)
- Retractable ball-point pen
In the pockets I have:
- SmarTrip card
- Check card, emergency credit card, driver's license, insurance and AAA cards, cash
- Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Rose (the lip color I wore yesterday)
- Kohl eye pencil (what I wore yesterday)
- Tide-to-Go pen
- One Kleenex
- Camera memory card
So while it doesn't hold all my regular purse contents, it's everything I need for a day away from home!
Leave a Reply