Amazon Prime Day is a time to score some pretty amazing deals, and they're only available to those with an Amazon Prime membership (if you don't have one you can sign up for a free trial at this link). There's thousands upon thousands of things on sale during Amazon Prime Day, but what are the best deals? I got an early preview of what is on sale during Prime Day and below have shared what I find to be the Amazon Prime Day best deals for fashion, beauty, and lifestyle.
Please note, these deals were provided to me prior to the launch of Amazon Prime Day. I cannot guarantee these prices. If I find any errors I will try to update this post ASAP.
Amazon Prime Day Best Deals
Amazon Products and Amazon Brands
Whether you like it or not, Amazon is everywhere and they make some pretty fantastic products. My picks for the Amazon Prime Day best deals on Amazon products and Amazon's brands:
- Audible – on sale $4.95 month for your first three months. I adore Audible, it's fantastic for long commutes, morning walks, listening while preparing dinner or cleaning the bathroom. I listened to the whole Outlander series on Audible in a year and that was my most enjoyable work year because I came to work excited and left looking forward to the drive. This is a stellar deal.
- Amazon Music Unlimited – on sale $0.99 for your first four months. If you're not yet a member of an ad-free streaming music service, Amazon's is pretty great. Their selection is amazing, no ads or interruptions, and you can play it anywhere. If you have an Alexa/Echo device you can play the music hands-free.
- Amazon Kindle Unlimited – three months for $0.99, as well a $10 Prime Day credit towards print books, eBooks, and Audible when you buy your first Kindle book. It's like an always-open library of books, audiobooks, and magazines for your Amazon devices!
- FreeTime Unlimited – get the three-month plan which is usually $29.99 for just $2.99. FreeTime provides unlimited access to thousands of kid-friendly books, movies, TV shows, educational apps, and games on compatible Fire, Android, iOS and Kindle devices. Plus, kids can enjoy hundreds of hours of fun with ad-free radio stations and playlists, Audible books, and a growing list of premium kid’s skills available on compatible Echo devices.
- Amazon Prime Pantry – free trial membership PLUS save $10 on an order of $40 or more. You must enter promo code ‘PANTRY' at checkout to receive this deal. If you tried Prime Pantry in the past please note the program has changed. No longer do you have to fill an entire box, and you can pay $7.99 shipping per box or $4.99 a month for a membership and get as many deliveries of $40 and over as you like delivered for no additional cost. On top of this, mamy groceries and other items are much cheaper when ordered through Prime Pantry.
- AmazonFresh – During Prime Day get a $30 off discount on your first AmazonFresh order (minimum $100 order) with an AmazonFresh Free Trial. With AmazonFresh, you can skip the checkout line and get fresh produce, everyday essentials and more delivered straight to their door – including Whole Foods Market 365 products! All items are hand-picked, carefully packed and delivered during a convenient time window.
Below I focus specifically on Echo, but Amazon has plenty of other gadgets and technological devices to improve your quality of life. And many of them are on a fab deal during Prime Day! The best Amazon Prime Day deals:
- Kindle Paperwhite – on sale for just $79.99. I have a Kindle Paperwhite (original sponsored review here but I still use it all the time as you can see from this photo from just this weekend). It has a long battery life, you can adjust the brightness to read comfortably in bed in the dark next to a sleeping partner or in the bright sunshine. Buy now to give as a gift to a loved one at the holidays, or update your current e-reader to one that works great on the beach as well as in the bedroom.
- Blink XT Home Security – 42% off Blink XT 1 and Blink XT 2 home security cameras. Blink XT cameras have built-in motion sensor alarm, night vision, a 2-year wireless battery life and no monthly fees or service contracts. Plus, you can place and move their wireless Blink camera anywhere around your home, both inside and out, and control the camera through select Alexa devices
- Get $30 off the 7″ Amazon Fire 7 Kids Edition tablet
- Save $40 off the 8″ Amazon Fire HD 8 Kids Edition tablet
Amazon Alexa / Echo Devices
I received an Amazon Echo Look as a gift from Amazon. I've been using it almost a month and it has turned me into a convert. I can take photos for the blog, play music, check the weather, set an alarm, and much more. So much more I haven't really investigated it all yet but have decided during Prime Day to get one for my mom.
It's a great gadget to be able to check your video doorbell, make a phone call, get help in an emergency, play your favorite music, set a reminder with just the power of your voice. On top of this, with any Echo purchase during Prime Day, you'll get 6 months free of Amazon Music Unlimited! Amazon Echo Devices are on major sale during Prime Day:
- Amazon Echo Dot – on sale for $29.99 (this is a small basic version of Alexa capability)
- Amazon Echo Look – on sale for $99.99 (this one has a camera to take your picture along with the other Echo benefits)
- Amazon Echo Show – on sale for $129.99 (this one has a 7″ screen to watch videos, check your video doorbell, make video calls and more)
- Amazon Fire TV Cube – on sale for $89.99
- Amazon Fire Stick – on sale for $19.99
Get that face brush or toothbrush that you've been eyeing for much less during Amazon Prime Day.
- Clarisonic Mia – on sale for $79
- Clarisonic brush head replacement pack – on sale for $25
- Oral-B WHITE 7000 SmartSeries Power Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush with Bluetooth Connectivity – on sale for $84.99
- Philips Sonicare HealthyWhite+ electric rechargeable toothbrush, HX8911 – on sale for $49.99 (I have this toothbrush and it's totally worth the money)
- Waterpik WP-660 Aquarius Water Flosser – on sale for $39.99
- SOLO Mio Face Cleaner and Massaging Brush – This gets better ratings than the FORLEO which is over $100 more!
- TSA-friendly travel cosmetic bags – You don't need to use a Ziploc bag, it just has to be the right size and nice and clear. Keep your products organized and safe in these pretty and functional sturdy reusable bags.
- Looking for a smart way to organize your beauty products in a small space? How about this spinning tower? A friend has a similar one and swears by it.
- Been curious about the Amope electronic foot file? Get it at a nice price during this sale.
- There's tons of makeup mirrors on sale. I have two different battery-operated LED makeup mirrors from different brands on Amazon and they're fantastic. Super bright, lightweight, easy to travel with or move from room to room, take normal AA or AAA batteries. They're also a fantastic price (most are under $30). A few that are part of the Prime Day sale:
- I own this exact mirror and love it. The lights are super bright, I love having different magnifying levels for perfecting makeup or tweezing brows, and love how it's lightweight and easy to carry from room to room (no cord!).
- Essentially the same mirror but in a pretty rose gold color.
- I also own essentially this same mirror. I can't decide which of the two I like better, they're both great. One is in the bathroom, one on the dressing table. This one has a bigger mirror, but not great magnification.
- This one has 10x magnification and a locking suction to attach to any surface, even another mirror.
- This one has a built-in makeup organizer.
- This one is made for travel.
There's a lot of beauty on sale for Prime Day and you can see all off it at this link. Below I focus on the brands and products I know or have used:
- Coola Suncare Organic Sunless Tan Anti-Aging Face Serum – I'm a recent fan of Coola, an organic beauty brand. This serum gives a natural, gradual glow to your face without the gross self-tanner smell.
- Coola SPF 30 sunscreen – This is also on sale from the brand and gets tons of rave reviews.
- UNDONE Beauty – I mentioned this cruelty-free, natural luxe for less beauty brand in my weekend reads as they're using my friend Sarah as one of their models and she's an honest fan of the products. Well the line is on sale for Prime Day!
- Avocado Oil – I've written often about my obsession with almond oil. I use it under my eyes and from neck to toes for hydration; it also makes a great hair treatment. Some of you who have nut allergies have said avocado oil is a good alternative. This is from a brand I've shopped before and it's a great price and quality.
- Piperwai Natural Deodorant – This was the most effective natural deodorant I tried and it's on sale for Prime Day. As you can see from the reviews, I am not the only person who has had success with it.
- Paula's Choice BHA Exfoliant – This stuff is a cult favorite for good reason. I have used it and love how it's effective yet not too harsh. Great price during this sale.
- Paula's Choice Acne Kit – I've never used this from Paula's Choice but I've had success with every Paula's Choice product I've tried.
We all know my frustrations shopping for fashion on Amazon, but when you know specifically what you're looking for, it can be well worth the trouble. And during Prime Day the deals are even better. I did the work for you, here's the best fashion deals:
- Levi's Jeans – I adore Levi's for classic fit and quality and a nice size range. Amazon is a great place to shop for Levi's Jeans because of the extensive reviews, often with photos.
- 414 Plus Size Classic Straight – on sale for $28.99
- 501 Shorts – on sale $19.80 – $23.99
- 711 Skinny Jeans – on sale for $28.99 in a ton of colors and sizes. Plus size 711 jeans also on sale same price.
- 712 Slim Jeans – on sale for $31.99 in plenty of colors and sizes up to 18
- 721 High Rise Skinny Jeans – on sale for $29.99 and have a nice amount of stretch and give as well as many sizes, lengths, and colors.
- Classic Bootcut Jeans – on sale for $29.99 and in four different washes
- Midrise Skinny Jeans – on sale for $32.99
- Slimming Skinny Jeans – on sale for $30.99
- Levi's Original Trucker Jacket – on sale for $40.99. This is the classic, a denim jacket that never goes out of style.
- Wedgie Shorts – on sale for $26.99. Get the hottest Levi's cut for much less.
- NYDJ also had a lot of styles on sale for Prime Day and I'm a big fan of this brand's fit and quality.
- NYDJ Alina – On sale up to $65.99. This is a skinny jegging fit but a nice weight of denim. I have these and love them.
- NYDJ Clarissa – another skinny jean with an ankle length, but not quite as tight as the Alina.
- NYDJ Marilyn – This is one of my favorite cuts of NYDJ, a straight leg with a medium to high rise.
- Kick it old school with the Puma Women's Archive Logo T7 Track Jacket in a variety of colors (this is also on sale for men)
- The classic Herschel Supply Co. backpack is part of the sale.
- Love Tevas but hate how they look? The leather Teval Avalina sandal may be for you!
- Amazon Brands up to 40% off: Amazon has a ton of in-house brands that aren't too shabby for style and price. My picks:
- This cap sleeve floral fit and flare dress is perfect for work, for a day wedding, a bridal shower, brunch and more. Wear with everything from heels to flat sandals; come fall style with a denim or leather moto jacket and ankle booties.
- I have this sleeveless wrap dress in green and it's a really great dress especially for the price. Being honest, I would need this in petite as everything is a bit too long/low on me; if you're over 5'5″ it should work for you.
- Similar dress but with long sleeves and in plus sizes.
- I also have these slim ankle pants. I find they run very long; on me they are standard length not ankle. They are a nice stretchy fabric that looks dressy but they are very slim. For work they'd be great with a longer top or cardigan.
- Looking for the perfect shoe to go with every dress in your closet, but without a crazy-high heel? I've got you covered.
Magazines and Books
I still love magazines, and during Prime Day, Amazon has magazine subscriptions for popular titles for as low as $0.99! Again, this is a great gift for others, magazines are fun for the whole family (Emerson is 9 and just got really into mail and magazines and is excited each time hers arrive in the mail).
There's some great deals on non-Amazon electronics, below are the ones that looked the best to me:
- Fujifilm INSTAX smartphone printer – not sure what to buy that tween, teen, young adult in your life? Love taking photos with your smartphone? Miss your old Polaroid camera? This gadget is for you. Print the photos from your phone onto cute INSTAX film right then and there. How fun for a party or other event or just for everyday and the price during Prime Day is quite nice!
- The Dash Compact Air Fryer is utterly adorable and helps you make yummy dishes with less oil. I use my air fryer ALL THE TIME. Great for slices of sweet potatoes, garbanzo beans, green beans, and more.
- Hunter's Smart Fans are chic and also connect to Amazon Home/Alexa products so you can control it from your phone or voice.
- Jabra Elite 45 Headphones – I have a pair of Jabra headphones and they're great. These are bluetooth-enabled, work with Alexa, great for clear phone calls, and mold to fit your shape.
Happy Shopping! Please know these are NOT the only deals during Amazon Prime Day. This post was written before the sale launched so I recommend visiting Amazon and seeing all the good deals that are available in the departments that appeal to you. If you scored any great deals during Amazon Prime Day do share them in the comments!