Likely most of you have done your shopping this long weekend, but if not there are some amazing deals this Cyber Monday. I did a list of the best sales for Black Friday and many of those promotions are still taking place. So instead of a repeat, here are items I own and love that are part of a Cyber Monday promotion.
Talbots: 50% Off First Item, 40% Off The Rest of Your Purchase
With this Talbots sale, no promo code is needed, the discount should show up in your cart. And if you've read the blog recently or seen my Instagram you know I'm loving Talbots this season. I adore their broad size range; most everything is available in regular, petite, plus, and petite plus size. Some of the items I own and love:
- Audrey Cashmere Sweater: Talbots makes great cashmere; it's soft, a nice weight, and doesn't pill. I have this sweater in navy and wear it all the time; the shape makes it great for wearing untucked with jeans on the weekend or tucked into a sequined skirt for evening or worn over a button-front shirt with trousers for the office. You can see me wear it in this post.
- Pleated Dot Maxi Skirt: If you follow me on Instagram you know I wore this for Thanksgiving with a Universal Standard Foundation t-shirt and silver jewelry. I have the skirt in petite and it was the perfect length to wear with flats. I think it would also be chic with a turtleneck sweater or a white shirt! See it on me in this post.
- Perfect Ponte Blazer: The title is fitting; I think it's so perfect I had included it in Alison's Favorite Things of 2018. You can also see me wear it in this outfit post.
- Velvet Trim Bi-Stretch Wool Blazer and Matching Pants: This is such a chic pantsuit, it was the base of my holiday capsule wardrobe. I wore the pants in this outfit post and the suit as a whole on Instagram. This is a suit that will look elegant for years.
- Black Watch Velvet Trim Blazer: Spoiler alert, this blazer will be in an upcoming outfit post, but those who follow me on Instagram got a preview. This blazer is well-made, well-fitting, and a classic with a modern silhouette. While I put it on with jeans and a t-shirt, this would look chic with a turtleneck and trousers, or even belt it over a sheath dress.
- Isa Block Heel Pumps – Jewel Embellished: Dressy shoes that are comfortable? They do exist and these are it. What's great is with the style of these, they'd look good with skirts of all lengths, ankle pants, and longer trousers. They're so new they haven't yet been featured on the blog but they're super comfy, supportive, and elegant. If the heel is too much for you, they have the same shoe in a flat version.
- Holiday Brooch Collection – Large Snowflake: Okay, I don't own this exact brooch but I got a similar brooch from Talbots last year and boy is it nice especially for the price. Heavy, well-crafted, tons of sparkle, so elegant. It has been a well-loved and worn piece of jewelry and I can see this one being the same.
- Refined Crepe Blazer and Matching Slim Ankle Pants: Again I don't own this exact suit… but I got almost the same exact one from Talbots last winter (see in this post). I actually think this one is better because it has an actual button instead of a frog closure. This is a great suit to have in your wardrobe for formal events, and even better to get at such a discount!
- Luxe Doublecloth Collection Blazer: I have this blazer and it's been featured on the blog many times (the first time was in this post). It even made it into my first real life capsule wardrobe where I showed how very versatile an ivory blazer can be. But if ivory isn't your thing, this blazer is also available in red.
- Italian Luxe Doublecloth Blazer and Matching Barely Boot Trousers: This red suit has been one of the hardest working things in my closet this fall and winter. I wore the suit with a blush pink cami to my friend Sylvia's birthday brunch, the pants with a hot pink blouse, and the suit with a black cami and leopard pumps. Not online, I've worn the blazer with a Breton tee and jeans and the pants with a black cashmere turtleneck and black ankle boots.
- Classic Jean Jacket: This is a great fitting denim jacket in a timeless wash. You can see me wear it in this outfit post and this outfit post and if you know me in real life you've seen me wear it several times with dresses, t-shirts, sweaters, and more.
- Slim Ankle Jean – Shadow Stripe: I never thought a pair of “novelty” denim would be worn so much. The subtle darker stripe on the sides of these jeans elongate the leg and add interest without stealing the spotlight. They also fit great; you can see them on me in this outfit post and this outfit post.
- Tartan Plaid Cape: This also is too new to have been photographed but it's amazing. I borrowed my mom's cape back when I broke my arm and have wanted one since. I love how this one has a vintage vibe but is also completely modern. While not practical for sub-zero days, it looks so chic on a crisp fall or early winter day with a black cashmere turtleneck and is very well made.
Dagne Dover: 20% Off with Promo Code GRATITUDE
I've been a Dagne Dover fan for years, since reader M asked me what I thought of the brand. I hadn't tried the bags, I reached out to them and they sent me one for review. Since then, I have owned several Dagne Dover bags and find them extremely high quality, well-designed, and stylish. I've had people call me “The Dagne Dover blogger” and even their CEO said some people have mentioned me and my Dagne reviews to them! Their 20% sale is a perfect time to try these bags, or to give one as a gift. My favorites:
- The Small Allyn Tote: If you're looking for an everyday purse that will keep everything organized and easily accessible, this bag is for you. While there's a padded sleeve for a tablet or small laptop, I think it's, in general, a great everyday bag that still has room for your purchase or maybe to cart your lunch to work. You can see me with it in this blog post.
- The Small Andra Crossbody: When you want a smaller bag but one that can hold all your stuff without having to remove all of it to find your lip balm or keys, this is it. It's super chic and sleek, gorgeous tumbled leather, lots of cool colors to choose from, and a pocket for everything. See me wear it in this blog post.
- The Medium Dakota Backpack: I've raved about this bag many times; it even made my Alison's Favorite Things list. It's the bag I use when I go to my coworking space, when I need a bag for my flight, when I am on the go and need my laptop, when I want a lightweight backpack. This post is a proper review, and you can see me wear it in this post.
- The Legend Tote: This is the signature Dagne Dover bag, and a great one. It looks so chic and polished, it was my fave for when I visited the client site or attended conferences. It can hold EVERYTHING, won't tip over, has feet so it's stable, straps long enough to fit over your shoulder, and amazing organization. You can see it on me in this post.
- The Large Allyn Tote: This was my favorite work bag. The tumbled leather is elegant yet incredibly durable. The bag could hold my heavy work laptop, cord, phone charger, files, purse essentials, commuting shoes, lunch, and still have space leftover yet be elegant enough to take to a client meeting. This post is an Allyn Tote review and this post compares the Legend Tote to the Allyn Tote.
- The Card Case: This is the perfect gift. It's a two-pocket card case that looks elegant and can hold a lot. One pocket for your cards, one for the ones you collect. It's also a great small wallet and my choice for nights out or small purses. When I had my blog's 10th anniversary, Dagne Dover provided these card holders for the gift bags and so many friends say they're still using and loving their cases!
- The Landon Carryall: This bag is so darn cool looking, but also so practical. The size Large is my weekender bag, Emerson's sleepover bag, and a great size for carrying on a plane. The soft neoprene is lightweight and able to shove in an overhead compartment or under a seat. The pockets keep everything organized; a rarity in a soft duffle. This is a gender-neutral bag and a great gift for a guy who loves to travel or go to the gym (I'm partial to the gray heather). Here is my Landon Carryall review.
Nordstrom: Save Up to 60% PLUS $50 Off Orders of $250 and More
I can't recall when Nordstrom has done a promo like this before and I am SO for it! Nordstrom continues to be one of my favorite places to shop for great selection, free shipping, and free returns no matter the dollar amount. Nordstrom has amazing gifts, and not just clothing or beauty products. Some of the best kitchen, decor, and bedding purchases I've made are from Nordstrom. Some items in the sale I own:
- Hydro Flask Coffee Thermos: I love this travel mug so much I featured it in Alison's Favorite Things. This is a fantastic price with some fun colors too.
- Anthropologie Latte Bowl: I have several of these bowls and they're the perfect size for cereal, chicken soup, or a leftover mishmash from Thanksgiving all covered in gravy.
- Kendra Scott Birthstone Necklace: I received this as a gift and it's a great size and amount of interest for most any outfit. This would make a fab gift for anyone 12 and up and the less than $40 price makes it super nice.
- Le Creuset Tea Kettle: I have this in Palm and it's over a decade old and still looks fresh and works great. Would be a great gift or addition to your own kitchen.
- Topshop ‘Dolly' Leather Jacket: I have this leather biker jacket and love it even though I paid full price. Get it for less (see it on me in this outfit post).
- Kate Spade ‘Bright Idea' Earrings: I have these in clear/rose and they're the perfect size and amount of sparkle to complete a look. They were a best seller last year on the blog and you can see them on me in this outfit post.
- Lambskin Leather Gloves: I have two pairs of them, every year they have a different mix of colors. They've held up beautifully and fit nicely and the price, especially for the quality, is excellent. I'm wearing my five-year-old purple pair in this outfit post.
- Mural Slouchy Boyfriend Blazer: This blazer has been offered from Mural for many years and it continues to be stylish and affordable. See it on me way back in 2015!
- Halogen Cashmere Crewneck Sweater: This isn't the thickest cashmere sweater but it's soft and cozy and a phenomenal price. You can see me wear my camel one in this post and this post, and my black one in this post and this post.
- Le Creuset: I love Le Creuset, I use pieces that belonged to my mom, have pieces that are decades old that look new, and the weight and quality are perfect for precise cooking. It's always great to find Le Creuset on sale and most of Nordstrom's extensive collection is. I already mentioned how we have the brand's tea kettle; we also use this stock pot all the time. I think this set of four mini cocottes would be a welcome gift to many.
Chico's 50% Off and Free Shipping with Promo Code 73985
I've been on a major Chico's kick this fall and winter; their current collection has so many great fitting and stylish options! Below are some items I've recently worn and love:
- Coolmax Turtleneck: In this outfit post I called it the perfect turtleneck and it really is. In fact I'm wearing it right now and just pulled it out of the dryer this morning. Still fits and looks great and keeps me warm without making me overheated. See it in this outfit post.
- Black Label Pleated Skirt: This chiffon overlay maxi skirt has gold metallic dots on it. I don't think the photo on the website does it justice so check it out on me in this outfit post.
- Faux Fur Leopard Print Jacket: Many faux fur coats feel scratchy, are boxy, too thick. This one feels so soft and silky, isn't too bulky, and drapes beautifully. You can see it on me in this outfit post.
- Black Label Cashmere Sweater: This is one of my favorite sweaters this winter. it's thick and super soft and the asymmetrical silhouette makes it look dressier and more polished. I wore it in this outfit post and it's even the sweater I'm wearing in this video.
- Faux-Leather Pants: I like these so much, if they came in other colors I'd stockpile them. They actually look like leather, don't make that weird rubbery swish sound when you walk, and are fully lined in soft jersey which makes them comfy but also warm and cozy on a cold winter's day. See them on me in this outfit post.
- Ponte Zip-Back Top: This is one of those things I never think I need but when I have I wear the heck out of. Thicker and more polished than a t-shirt, yet still able to comfortably tuck in. It looks refined even when untucked, it fits under a blazer, it makes like a jumpsuit with matching ponte pants, it works all four seasons of the year. See it on me in this outfit post.
- So Slimming Juliet Pants: I didn't expect to love these pants as much as I do. They do slim the tummy, they are loose enough to not need a tunic sweater but slim enough to fit under tall boots. They wash up great too! See them on me in this outfit post.
- Silky Soft Leopard-Print Blouse: Oh gosh I love this blouse. I dress it up with black pants, dress it down untucked with jeans, I even wear it with my faux leather front ponte leggings. See it in this post.
ELOQUII: 50% Off with Promo Code CYBER
ELOQUII does stylish plus-sized fashion well, and I especially love them for holidays and special occasions. Their dress selection is on point, these are dresses on sale that I have owned, found well-made, flattering, and all around fab:
- Flare Sleeve Scuba Dress: I totally poo-poohed this dress until I was asked to wear it for a TV segment about the DC ELOQUII store. I coldn't believe how flattering it was. On my height it was a midi dress, but all the seaming was in the right spot. The scuba fabric smooths the body, and if you want to jazz it up it also looks great with a belt.
- Printed Wrap Maxi Dress: You can see the Navy Floral option on me in this post, and the Hummingbird Floral option in this post. This is the perfect dress to have in your closet for last-minute situations when you want to look cute and a bit more dressed up than jeans. It's also a great wintertime dress as you can put under it a Thermaskin top and leggings, tall boots, and even a slip to stay warm without ruining the effect.
- Vertical Stripe Column Dress: This is another dress I didn't think would look good until ELOQUII picked it for me to wear last holiday season on a TV segment. I couldn't believe how amazing it made my body look. This year the stripes are different but the dress is essentially the same. Another great winter dress as it will look chic even with fleece tights and boots.
- Brocade and Velvet Puff Sleeve Dress: I wore this dress last winter when I hosted the ELOQUII holiday party at their DC store and it was so cute and made my body look amazing. This season it has a different brocade pattern but is otherwise the same fab dress.
- Long Sleeve Printed Fit and Flare Dress: This was one of the saddest things to give up as I lost weight for I LOVED this dress. It's lightweight and hangs beautifully and feels great and looks so fun and unique and has pockets and well, I could go on and on. Get this dress, you won't regret it. You can see it on me in this post.
They also have great separates; some pieces from ELOQUII that I've had and love:
- Draper James for ELOQII Scallop Placket Blouse: This top comes in a 12 which is what I have and regularly wear. The blouse has a beautiful drape and the navy buttons and scalloped trim give it a unique look. I've worn this under a blazer, under a sweater, tucked in and left out. I wore it when I was an election judge. It is a bit sheer; depending on your comfort level you may want a cami (I just wear with a skin-colored t-shirt bra).
- Silky Kimono Top: This top got a lot of wear last winter. I'd pair it with faux leather front leggings, skinny jeans and ankle booties, and even skinny ankle pants and flats. It's a great top that looks sexy without showing a lot of skin and nips in at the right place to create an hourglass shape. Oh, and the sleeves are super cool.
Draper James for ELOQUII Cape Coat: ELOQUII sent me this cape coat and it's positively darling. This also comes in size 12 (ELOQUII usually starts at 14). It looks expensive and is a great option for those who live in warmer climates or for early fall or late spring. While some capes limit arm movement, this one is made so you can actually function while looking cute.
Jenny Bird Jewelry: 30% off with Promo Code BFEVENT
I'm a big fan of Jenny Bird jewelry; they make a statement without being too trendy, or too heavy, or too extreme. The quality is stellar as is the customer service (I made an order Black Friday and it arrived Saturday; they've also been great with a pair of earrings that I accidentally broke). Some of the pieces that I own:
- Large Carmine Hoops: You can see them in this post and this post but I wear them all the time. They make such a statement while still being appropriate for work or casual weekend style.
- Large Faye Knockers: These are likely the most worn earrings currently in my collection. I wear them almost weekly; I love how they're thin yet a front-facing hoop so they feel more modern than regular hoops. You can see them on me in this outfit post.
- Edie Hoops: These were the first earrings I ever got from Jenny Bird and still ones I wear quite regularly. They're perfection – not too big, not too small, a modern feel but oh so versatile. You can see them in this post, in this post, and this post.
- Casita Earrings: No photos of me in these… yet. These are the earrings I treated myself to on Black Friday and they're lightweight and beautiful and shiny and cool and I am so glad I got them!
Soma: 30% Off With Promo Code 36760
- Their Stunning Support Strapless Bra is the most comfortable and supportive strapless bra I've ever owned. All that and it's not ugly!
- The Stunning Support Balconette Bra is one of my favorite everyday bras. It's invisible under clothing, gives great lift and shape, isn't ugly, and is quite comfortable too!
- Their Vanishing Edge Panties are truly invisible under even leggings and hold up great through many washings.
- I'm a huge fan of their Embraceable Pajama collection. A bit thicker than their Cool Nights collection but still cozy, comfy, and beautiful. I love that the pants come in lengths!
- I am obsessed with their Cool Nights Plush Robe. It's lined in their Cool Nights jersey, the outside is super soft and silky fur-like plushness, it has deep pockets and a little tie inside to keep it closed, as I shared in this post this robe is a form of self-care.
- Did you know Soma carries clothing? I love their Essential Leggings for lounging, their Smoothing Ponte Pants are favorites I wear working from home and also out and about, and their Yoke Tunics are the softest knit and the seam above the bust keeps them from looking like a tent. You can see more of their clothing in my Work from Home Wardrobe post.
Target: 15% Off Your Entire Order
Target is offering 15% off your purchase today on Cyber Monday PLUS if you buy one get the second 60% off in the categories of clothing, shoes, and accessories. I don't really have any items I can show on the blog that I bought at Target because my local Target's fashion department is a major disappointment. However, I've shared my picks below:
- Sherpa Jacket: available in pink and blue, this is a budget-friendly yet highly rated alternative to the teddy coats shown at all the boutiques and department stores. When it comes to trends like this, I think it makes sense to spend less as it likely won't be worn everyday (but will be loved each time it's worn!). Here's the link for it in plus sizes.
- Short Faux Fur Jacket: Um hello badass hot pink faux fur jacket that will make everything in your wardrobe look way cooler and more fun. I can't believe it's only $35 and that's BEFORE the Cyber Monday discounts!
- Leopard Faux Fur Coat: Always a fun way to stay toasty warm. Here's the links for a plus-size option.
- Velvet Pleated Midi Skirt: Just the thing to take anything from a black cashmere turtleneck to a favorite band t-shirt and make it look festive for the holidays. Only $27.99 before the discounts.
- Leopard Print Wrap Coat: I've seen a coat that looks exactly like this one for $200 at Nordstrom. The belted waist makes this a chic coat for skirts as well as pants and can dress up or down with ease.
- Tuxedo Blazer: Slip over a cami with jeans or black skinny ankle pants for a going out look. Pair with a band t-shirt and jeans for the weekend. Style with a black cashmere turtleneck and ankle pants for a chic holiday party ensemble.
- Shine Crewneck Pullover Sweater: A sparkly sweater like this is perfect for making work outfits feel festive, turning pants and jeans into a holiday look, and adding sparkle three seasons out of the year without screaming holiday. Three colors to choose from for less than $30.
- Plus Size Boucle Cardigan: Get the Barefoot Dreams look and feel for less, and this is a color that is far more festive and flattering!
Dagne Dover Promo Code
Dagne Dover has offered Wardrobe Oxygen readers 25% off their Signature Collection. Use promo code Alison-25 at checkout!