I hope today you get the chance to go outside and spend it with people you care about. Independence Day is one that has been affected by the recent administration. While our country is in turmoil right now, I don't believe in throwing the baby out with the bathwater. I still love this country and will fight for it to return to be the land of the free and the home of the brave. And I hope to spend this evening watching fireworks with my community.
If you are down for the holiday sales, I don't blame you! Here are the best sales I've been notified about, in alphabetical order:
- ASOS is offering 20% off your entire order, today and tomorrow, with promo code HAPPYJULY4TH!. They're one of my favorite destinations for wide-width trendy shoes, fun tops and dresses for going out and attending events, and graphic tees. ASOS carries sizes up to 26 with petite, tall, and full bust options.
- Banana Republic has shoes 40-60% off, an extra 50% off sale merchandise at this link, and 40% off full-priced looks through the 8th. But they told me that on top of this promo for this day only you get an ADDITIONAL 10% off your purchase. And then if you have a BR card, you get another 10% off on top of that! Banana Republic goes up to size 20 and has petite and tall offerings; shop their new arrivals at this link.
- Boden has up to 60% off items at this link, and 10% off full-priced styles and free shipping with promo code M9C9. Boden offers fun yet very wearable style for work, weekend, and special occasions up to size 18 (and petites up to 10). Shop the collection at this link.
- Colleen Rothschild has 25% off the entire site with promo code FIREWORKS. I love this skincare brand and have written many times about it; find my reviews here and shop the line here.
- Dermstore has 20% off EltaMD skincare. This is some of the highest-rated dermatologist-recommended skincare focusing on sun protection. Dermstore is an authorized seller of this clean beauty brand, and offers free shipping and returns. Shop EltaMD at this link. Dermstore also has SkinMedica 25% off; read my SkinMedica review and shop SkinMedica at this link.
- Everlane is having a choose what you pay sale. You can see all of my reviews of Everlane clothing at this link. The line goes up to 16 or XXL and some items come in lengths. Shop Everlane at this link.
- FIGLEAVES, a great retailer for lingerie and cup-sized swimwear (see my swimwear reviews from FIGLEAVES) has a few great promos this holiday. Click here to get 25% off Figleaves Styles. Receive free standard shipping on all orders with promo code SHIP2ME, and get 20% off everything, including sale at this link with the promo code 4JULY20.
- Gap is offering 40% off everything with promo code GREAT and an extra 50% off sale with promo code MORE. These two promos are available today only so don't delay! FYI, Gap is one of those retailers where you can use multiple promo codes on a single order. Shop their sale offerings at this link and their new arrivals at this link. Gap offers up to size 20 and has petite, short, and tall options.
- JC Penney is offering an extra 30% off any purchase $100 or more, today only! Also with promo code HOLIDAY3 you can get an additional 20% off if you have a JCP card. Shop here.
- Madewell is offering 25% off summer must-haves with the promo code FIREWORK. You can find the items part of this sale at this link. Madewell is fantastic for jeans, leather bags, summer shoes, and basics like tees and is available up to size 24 and have petite, tall AND taller.
- Modcloth has 20% off your order of $150 or more with promo code JULY20. This deal goes beyond the holiday and will last all July. Modcloth carries up to a size 30. While a lot of the clothing can feel a bit twee and young, Modcloth is great for summer dresses, wide-width and larger sized footwear, and that fun quirky something to add personality to your wardrobe basics.
- Target has 20% off swimwear with promo code SWIM. I recently reviewed some Target swimwear; shop their whole selection here.
If you know of any other great deals for the holiday, do share them in the comments!